A Police Clearance Certificate is an official document of ІП-1Form, which confirms that on the territory of Ukraine as of the day of execution an individual is not listed as convicted in criminal records and is not wanted by the law. Police clearance certificates may be acquired in the name of:
- Citizens of Ukraine;
- Foreigners living or residing on the territory of Ukraine
- to provide a copy or a scanned copy of the first page of an international passport;
- to choose the purpose of the certificate from the above listed points;
- to indicate full name written in Ukrainian;
- to provide a list of all previous full names (in Ukrainian), if any.
- to provide information about place of birth and a period of stay on the territory of Ukraine (in Ukrainian).
This certificate is valid for 30 to 90 calendar days, depending on requirements of the requesting country.
The certificate with Apostille affixed is valid up to 6 months.
If you want to get the information about the police clearance certificate in 1 or 3 business days, please call (044) 227 33 23 / (044) 502 30 43 / +38 (050) 410 74 76 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.