Our highly skilled interpreters have years of experience in consecutive and simultaneous interpretation.
Piligrim Translation Agency offers the following interpretation services for:
- deals to be concluded and documents to be signed at notary’s offices of Kiev;
- business negotiations, official meetings, making deals;
- seminars, conferences and round-table meetings;
- presentations and exhibitions;
- installation of equipment, construction of facilities, etc;
- making calls abroad and telephone conversations, online conferences;
- support of foreigners in different meetings, trips, etc.
If you want to order simultaneous interpretation, we will provide you with highly qualified simultaneous interpreters as well as the necessary equipment.
How to place an order request:
We recommend that order requests for consecutive interpretation are placed in 4-5 business days earlier in order to select an interpreter who will meet your requirements. However, even if it is a last minute request, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to provide you the necessary assistance.
If you are inclined to make an order request for simultaneous interpretation, it should be done at least 3 business days earlier, to allow us enough time to discuss with the manager all the necessary details of the upcoming negotiations, the requirements for an interpreter, and receive the information about the subject of negotiations in the form of written materials (brochures, print outs, website information, a glossary), and also its verbal description.
Moreover, we offer the services of English and French speaking guides to accompany foreign delegations. Our experts with years of experience will help your guests make a visit to Kiev and Ukraine as comfortable and educational as possible. Our interpreters are positive, professional, competent, and able to maintain a conversation at an appropriate level and follow the rules of business etiquette.
When setting the cost of our work, we consider the following factors:
- Language pair and subject;
- Venue and duration of the interpreter’s work (in some cases it may require extra coverage of food, accommodation and transportation);
- Time of service (a business day, evening time, weekends and holidays).